Phone: 570 368 1718 or toll free 1-877-669-9966
Monday 10:00 – 8:00
Tuesday 10:00 – 6:00
Wednesday 10:00 – 5:00
Thursday 10:00 – 6:00
Friday 10:00 – 8:00
Saturday 10:00 – 5:00
Sunday 12:00 – 5:00
*Call for summer, special event and holiday special hours. Services available at this location.
Outdoor Activities In Our Area
Lycoming County, the largest county in Pennsylvania, is positively the place for the outdoor enthusiasts, offering a wide range of year-round recreational opportunities. The most picturesque portions of the northeast United States are here in Lycoming County. There are year round sporting events, campgrounds, trails for hiking, biking and ATV riding, areas for skiing, hunting, fishing, boating and more. Enjoy the Susquehanna River and all of its many tributaries like the Pine, Loyalsock or Muncy Creeks. Lycoming County is home to several of Pennsylvania’s most beautiful State Parks & forests. There are lakes, waterfalls, creeks, trails, camping, boating, fishing, great views and so much more.
- Riverfront Park/Greevy Boat Launch Montoursville. There are bike paths and a boat dock.
- Little Pine State Park in Waterville PA is inTiadaghton State Forest. Little Pine Lake, hiking trails and the campground are prime attractions to the park. The lake and connecting stream provide fishermen with the perfect spot to cast their lines.
- Susquehanna State Park is a 20-acre recreational area situated along the Susquehanna River. The city of Williamsport operates this park in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Bureau of State Parks.
- Tiadaghton State Forest, Waterville, the home of Worlds End State Park, a narrow S-shaped valley of the Loyalsock Creek south of Forksville, Sullivan County. Loyalsock Canyon Vista, reached via Mineral Spring and Cold Run roads, provides breathtaking views, especially during fall foliage.
- Loyalsock State Forest Dushore is named for the Loyalsock Creek, a scenic freestone stream that winds through the heart of its 114,494 acres. The forest spans across the northern tier’s “Endless Mountains” and features flaming fall foliage and cascading waterfalls.
- Susquehanna River Basin Water Trails: Here are the trails in the area West Branch Susquehanna River Water Trail, Middle Susquehanna River Water Trail, PIne Creek Trail and Lehigh River Water Trail.
Whether you canoe, Kayak, Ski or Bike, Country Ski and Sports is the place to shop. We are a full service shop offering bicycle repair and tune up, minor repairs on canoes and kayaks including all accessories. We rent kayaks, canoes, cross country skis and snowboards. We offer kayak classes for the beginner or the experienced kayaker.
Thank you for visiting our website.